We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Electrician.
Carrying out electrical work, such as maintenance, repair, PLC adjustment and testing/acceptance of electrical installations in accordance with BAKON standards and/or regulations.
Function, skills & competences
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, appliances, machines, switchgear, etc., using hand and power tools.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled, such as checking, cleaning, and repairing equipment to identify and prevent problems.
- Analyzing and finding out the cause why electrical installations, equipment, parts, etc. function poorly or not
- Repair and make adjustments and adjustments to installations, machines, defective parts, etc.
- Connect wiring to circuit breakers, transformers and/or other parts.
- Inspect electrical systems, installations and components to identify risks and defects in a timely manner and to find out whether standards and regulations are being met.
- Test electrical systems and the continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, installations, switchgear, etc.
- Keep personal tool trolley and workbench neat and orderly.
- Variable tasks such as Service work and deployable in other departments.
Knowledge and experience:
- You are motivated and driven in your work.
- You are accurate.
- You are practical and flexible.
- You have at least MBO thinking and working level (MTS-E).
What do we offer you?
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- A varied function.
- A permanent appointment after proven suitability.
- No-nonsense corporate culture.