We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Warehouse worker. In this position you will support the logistics department with all common tasks. Together with fellow warehouse workers, you will ensure every day that the processes in our warehouse run smartly, quickly and efficiently and you will help to keep the warehouse tidy, clean and well laid out. You will also help load and unload shipments if necessary.
Function, skills & competences
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage warehouse counter.
- Receiving and checking goods/products.
- Storing of goods/products.
- Entering goods/products into the system.
- Preparing to collect orders.
- Collecting orders.
- Completing picking of orders.
- Completing shipping documents.
- Ensuring that the warehouse and to some extent the factory is neat and in order.
Knowledge and experience:
- You have affinity with warehouse management and technology.
- You have at least a completed MBO education (thinking and working level).
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ERP systems (Ridder iQ).
- You are in possession of a driver’s license and a forklift certificate is an advantage.
- You are motivated and driven in your work
- You are practical and flexible.
What do we offer you?
- A permanent position after proven ability;
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- Extensive opportunities for training and education.
- Informal and transparent corporate culture.
- Excellent working conditions with plenty of development opportunities:
- A good salary based on education and experience;
- Holiday pay (8%)
- 25 holiday days and 13 ADV per year;
- Travel allowance of € 0,21 per kilometer;
- An excellent pension scheme and participation in group health insurance.