At BAKON we are always looking for enthusiastic technical professionals. If you are looking for a nice workplace to gain versatile practical experience during your BBL training, we would like to get in touch with you!
Position, skills and competencies
- You work 4 days a week in our electrical department and go to school 1 day a week.
- You support and cooperate in a professional team with colleagues and you perform electrical work on various machines and installations for the bakery industry.
- Panel construction with additional electrical work, such as maintenance and repair, PLC programming and testing/acceptance of electrical installations in accordance with BAKON standards and/or regulations.
- Assembling and installing electrical wiring, appliances, machines, switchgear, etc., using hand and power tools.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks according to schedule, such as checking, cleaning, and repairing equipment to identify and prevent problems.
- Analyzing and investigating why electrical installations, equipment, parts, etc. malfunction or not function.
- Carrying out repairs and adjustments to machines, defective parts, etc.
- Connecting wiring to circuit breakers, transformers and/or other components.
- Inspecting electrical systems, installations and components to identify risks and defects in a timely manner and to verify compliance with standards and regulations.
- Testing of electrical systems and the continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, switchgears, etc.
- Keeping personal tool trolley and workbench neat and orderly.
- Variable tasks such as service work and deployable in other departments.
Skills and competencies
- You start/follow an electrical engineering course with at least MBO level 3.
- You are motivated and driven in your work.
- You are accurate.
- You are practical and flexible.
- Excellent employment conditions with plenty of development opportunities;
- A permanent appointment after proven suitability;
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues;
- Informal and transparent corporate culture.