Apprentice Mechatronics systems (Assembly)
At BAKON we are always looking for enthusiastic technical professionals. If you are looking for a nice workplace to gain versatile and focused practical experience during your BBL training, we would like to get in touch with you!
Position, skills and competencies
The function and job description (growing with the knowledge of the student)
- You work 4 days a week in our assembly department and go to school 1 day a week.
- You support and cooperate in a professional team with colleagues and you perform assembly work on various machines and installations for the bakery industry.
- You receive work orders from your manager.
Skills and competencies
- You start/follow a Mechatronics course with a minimum of MBO level 3.
- You are a team player.
- You are accurate.
- You are practical and flexible.
- You are motivated and driven in your work.
- You are challenged by the idea of building a working machine from seperate parts.
- Excellent terms of employment with plenty of development opportunities.
- A permanent position after proven suitability.
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- Informal and transparent corporate culture.