Software Engineer Machine Construction
As a Software Engineer Machine Construction you are responsible for the operating software of new equipment projects. You are also responsible for improving, expanding and adapting existing software.
You are part of a project team that works in different phases: from design to implementation. Together with your colleagues from different disciplines, you discuss the composition of descriptions and technical specifications. And you are part of a product development innovation team such as Robotics.
BAKON offers a varied Software Engineer position in which analysis, software development, implementation and problem solving come together.
In short, as a Software Engineer you are involved in everything.
Function, skills & competences
Knowledge and experience
- Completed HBO training Industrial Automation or comparable;
- Some years of experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- You have experience with Siemens S7 PLCs, lenze, Codesys programming language;
- You master the Dutch and English language, German is an advantage.
- As a Software Engineer you design PLC applications and user manuals;
- Entering and testing applications in a virtual environment;
- Input and testing on location at Bakon;
- Participate in standardization projects;
- Providing (telephone) support to the customer in the event of malfunctions.
- You have perseverance and are flexible;
- You have an analytical, innovative and result-oriented work attitude.
What do we offer you?
- Excellent employment conditions with plenty of development opportunities.
- A permanent appointment after proven suitability.
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- Extensive opportunities for training and education.
- Informal and transparent corporate culture.