International Service Engineer
As an International Service Engineer at BAKON you have a versatile, independent and international position.
- You test and install our new BAKON equipment and production lines and you perform maintenance at the customers’ facilities
- You analyze and solve malfunctions of our machines.
- You are self-reliant and you are enthusiastic about technology and (distant) travel abroad.
Function, skills & competences
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Testing, installing and commissioning new BAKON machines and product lines.
- Performing maintenance on our machines at the customers’ facilities.
- Analyzing and solving malfunctions.
- Demonstrating machines.
- For this versatile, independent and international position, you will be working abroad for about 50% to 70% of your time, mainly within Europe.
- You are the point of contact and BAKON’s ambassador with our customers.
- You are in contact with the Service Coordinator and ensure that the administration of your work is in order.
Knowledge and experience:
- At least a completed training in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics (MTS-E or MTS-WTB or similar).
- Affinity with mechanical maintenance and industrial automation.
- Some years of experience as a field engineer or mechanic in combination with electrical and mechanical work, preferably in machine construction.
- No ‘ 9 to 5 mentality’.
- Proactive and solution-oriented attitude.
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
- A world traveler with a passion for technology.
- Someone who has solid knowledge of electro and mechanics.
- Flexible and willing to travel.
- Someone who is able to come up with solutions independently and to apply them.
- Strong communication skills.
What do we offer you?
- A very varied job in a healthy company.
- Excellent working conditions with plenty of development opportunities.
- A permanent appointment after proven suitability.
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- Extensive opportunities for training and education.
- Informal and transparent corporate culture.