We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Mechanical assembler. As BAKON mechanical assembler you are responsible for assembling and aligning our machines and installations for the bakery industry. You are part of a professional team with and you will independently perform assembly work on various machines, after which you will detect and resolve any malfunctions yourself. It is a full-time job in day shift and salary according to the collective labor agreement for metalworking companies. Are you a real handyman with excellent technical insight? Then apply now!
Function, skills & competences
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Independently carry out all possible assembly work.
- You are responsible for the mechatronic assembly of various machines within the bakery industry.
- You’ll learn to assemble and align our machines.
- Then you detect any malfunctions yourself and you fix them.
- You work closely with your colleagues and you have incidental contact with the customer.
Skills and competences:
- You work closely with your colleagues and you are a real team player.
- You have good practical insight and problem-solving skills.
- You are accurate.
- You see it as a challenge to make a working machine from separate parts.
Knowledge and experience:
- You have at least a completed education MBO level 4 (MTS-WTB, towards Mechatronic Mechanic).
- You have several years of experience as a mechanical assembler within the mechanical industry.
- You have experience working from a drawing.
What do we offer you?
- A permanent position after proven ability;
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- Extensive opportunities for training and education.
- Informal and transparent corporate culture.
- Excellent working conditions with plenty of development opportunities:
- A good salary based on education and experience;
- Holiday pay (8%)
- 25 holiday days and 13 ADV per year;
- Travel allowance of € 0,21 per kilometer;
- An excellent pension scheme and participation in group health insurance.