EPLAN Electrical Engineer
Do you have experience with EPLAN? And do you want to work in an innovative and growing company that deals with operating systems, frequency inverters and electric motors? Then this job as an EPLAN electrical engineer is something for you!
In this position you will design and develop systems in EPLAN with your broad technical interest. You actively think about the technical designs and, based on customer-specific requirements, design control systems for machines in the bakery industry.
You are part of a project team that works in different phases: from design to implementation. Together with colleagues from different disciplines, you discuss the composition of descriptions and technical specifications.
In short, as an EPLAN electrical engineer you are involved in everything.
Function, skills & competences
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Elaborating the technical design in EPLAN of various complete control systems, main flow diagrams, machine casing layouts, bills of materials and cable diagrams; improving the engineering process;
- Checking schedules and independently requesting necessary information;
- Updating project drawings as a result of revision work.
Knowledge and experience:
- You have completed an education in the field of Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering or Industrial Automation;
- Besides Dutch you also speak English;
- You are familiar with EPLAN;
- You are familiar with applying electrical standards;
- You have an affinity with control systems, frequency controllers and electric motors.
- You have perseverance and are flexible;
- You have an analytical, innovative and result-oriented work attitude.
What do we offer your?
- A permanent position (ipv appointment) after proven ability;
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- Extensive opportunities for training and education.
- Informal and transparent corporate culture.
- Excellent working conditions with plenty of development opportunities:
- A good salary based on education and experience;
- Holiday pay (8%)
- 25 holiday days and 13 ADV per year;
- Travel allowance of € 0,21 per kilometer;
- An excellent pension scheme and participation in group health insurance.