Mechanical Engineer Construction
Responsible for the engineering and supervision of assigned projects. Designing, constructing and detailing customer-oriented equipment for the bakery industry.
Function, skills & competences
Knowledge and experience:
- Completed HBO education in Mechanical Engineering.
- Some years of experience in a similar position in mechanical engineering (food industry is an advantage).
- Experience with 2D (Autocad) and 3D systems (Solidworks).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are able to work independently as well as closely with the project office department.
- You have a proactive and solution-oriented attitude.
- You are inventive.
- Flexible, collegial attitude.
- You are result and goal oriented.
- You have an eye for detail and seeing deviations and inaccuracies.
- You keep an overview and you can switch well and quickly (flexibly).
What do we offer you?
- Excellent employment conditions with plenty of development opportunities.
- A permanent appointment after proven suitability.
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- Extensive opportunities for training and education.
- Informal and transparent corporate culture.